New Forest Advice Network
We are proud to be part of the New Forest Advice Network
Citizens Advice New Forest
We give free, confidential and independent advice for everyone who lives and works in the New Forest.
New Forest Disability Information Service
Providing free, impartial, confidential information and advice to those of any age affected by disability.
It’s Your Choice
For young people aged between 12-25 in the New Forest. We try not to turn anyone away. We can offer you advice and guidance through our one-to-one drop in sessions
Age Concern New Forest
AGE CONCERN NEW FOREST is a local charity supporting local people. It is a small but thriving group, providing practical information for older people.
Community First New Forest
Community First New Forest is a passionate charity that seeks to improve the quality of life for people and communities living in the New Forest District and surrounding districts.
The New Forest Advice Network has set up a number of projects. These include:
- A Cross Referral System to allow client enquiries, with their permission, to be transferred safely and securely between organisations in the network.
- A website www.newforestadvice.org.uk which includes a search directory to enable clients to search for the best local advice.
- A training programme for staff and volunteers working in the New Forest Advice Network to keep them up to date .
- A rural outreach project to make sure advice services are known about and can be accessed right across the forest.
- Leading on initiatives, schemes and systems that affect all advice services e.g. Universal Credit.
Learn more about the New Forest Advice Network and our partners on the New Forest Advice Network website.
Copyright Â© 2013 New Forest CAB. All rights reserved. Disclaimer, copyright, privacy and cookies
Charity registration number 1132425, Company limited by guarantee Registered number 6983394 England, Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 617673. br>
Registered Office: New Forest Citizens Advice Bureau, Newcourt House, 28 New Street, Lymington, SO41 9BQ br>