Email Assessment


* In sending this email you agree for us to store information about you and your enquiry. Everything you tell us will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act 1998.

Before submitting your enquiry via email, please confirm you're happy with our terms and conditions stating that we'll collect and store personal information you provide, but won't share it.' Please click here for more information.

I consent

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Address (required)

Telephone (required)

If we call you, can we leave a message? (required)

Please tell us your date of birth (required)

Have you contacted Citizens Advice before?


What is your enquiry about? (required)
Please select all that apply

Please give us brief details about the issue(required)

Please tell us about any action you have taken, if any

Please tell us about deadlines such as court dates, letters sent etc

Please tell us about anything else you want to discuss with us or feel we should know

Please select your nearest New Forest Citizens Advice Bureau branch

Citizens Advice, or a trusted research partner, may wish to contact you (email or text) to ask for your feedback on the service you have received or to discuss the outcome of your case. Do you grant us permission to contact you at a later date?

If you agree how may we contact you?
Mobile phone:
OK to leave a message? YesNo
OK to send a text? YesNo
OK to send an email?YesNo

Security Check - Please answer the following question(required).

Our Principal Supporters

Copyright © 2013 New Forest CAB. All rights reserved. Disclaimer, copyright, privacy and cookies
Charity registration number 1132425, Company limited by guarantee Registered number 6983394 England, Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 617673.
Registered Office: New Forest Citizens Advice Bureau, Newcourt House, 28 New Street, Lymington, SO41 9BQ

Advice Quality Assurance Logo